Eta | Flox Pack Giveaway - Conditions of Entry
Eta | Flox Pack Giveaway - Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prize details set out in all communications regarding the Eta Flox Pack Giveaway (Promotion) form part of the Conditions of Entry. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees that these Conditions of Entry and the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding.
- The "Promoter" is Griffin's Foods Limited, Level 2, Building C, Millennium Centre, 600 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland 1051, New Zealand.
- The "Promotional Period" for this Promotion commences at 9:00am Monday 9th October 2023 and closes at 11:59pm Sunday 15th October 2023 (local time in NZ).
- Subject to condition 5, entry into the Promotion is only open to participants who meet the following eligibility requirements:
a) who are residents of New Zealand;
b) who are aged 18 years or over;
c) who have a Facebook or Instagram account;;
d) who nominate someone special in the comments; and e) who comply with these Conditions of Entry.
- Employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter) and their immediate family members are ineligible to participate.
- The winner (1) will each receive (1) Flox Stainless Steel 600ml Water Bottle – Orchid & Magnolia and (1) Small Picnic Bag – Orchid & Magnolia for this promotion. The total prize value is NZD $102.00 (based on RRP).
- The winner (1) will be determined by random draw on Monday 16th October 2023. One (1) winner will be selected from all entries across both the Promotion Facebook and Instagram posts. The winner will be notified by Instagram or Facebook message and they will also be announced within the comments of the Promotion Instagram or Facebook post on Monday 16th October 2023.
- If the winner does not respond to the Instagram or Facebook message with their delivery details within 14 days of notification, their Prize will, at the Promoter’s discretion, be redrawn or forfeited.
- The delivery of the Prize will take place within 14 days of the winners providing a physical delivery address within New Zealand (excluding PO boxes). The Promoter accepts no liability for any delay for any reason beyond its reasonable control relating to the delivery of the Prize.
- Entrants are identified by the Facebook or Instagram account used to submit the entry. The Prize will be awarded to the holder of the Facebook or Instagram account from which entry was submitted. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for disputes arising as a result of entries submitted by entrants using a Facebook or Instagram account belonging to any other person.
- Entries will be deemed invalid and ineligible for entry to the Promotion in the following non-exhaustive cases:
a) The entrant promotes violence or illegal acts or publishes material containing pornographic, obscene, hate, racist or other inappropriate content;
b) The entrant infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity;
c) The entrant posts unsolicited electronic commercial messages including overly repetitive messages, or repeatedly raises issues that have previously been addressed; or
d) An entry has been submitted by or through fraud or other illegal activity.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook and Instagram. However, the competition is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Meta or Instagram. Each entrant completely releases Meta and Instagram from any and all liability.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry is intended to restrict or limit any rights entrants may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act or any other applicable consumer protection laws. Except for warranties and conditions implied by law which cannot be excluded, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality or suitability of any prizes awarded under these Conditions of Entry. To the extent that liability arises other than from the Consumer Guarantees Act the Promoter's liability is limited to, at its option: (a) the replacement of the prize or the supply of a prize of equivalent value; or (b) the payment, if it does not contravene any law, of the cost of the replacement or supply.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents will not be responsible in any way whatsoever in respect of the following: (a) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications, line failure or the malfunctioning failure or unavailability of any computer, server, cable, line, network, hardware, software, internet service or web site; (b) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Promotion, including but not limited to theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of the Promotion; (c) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (d) any entry that is late, lost, stolen, damaged or misdirected or otherwise not received; (e) any injury sustained by any person in relation to the Prize.
- The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control adversely affects the Promoter’s ability to conduct the Promotion as contemplated in these Conditions of Entry. In such event, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the cancellation or modification.
- The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the Prize listed. If the prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize or item of an equivalent value.
- The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Conditions of Entry shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision by the Promoter.
- Records of all entries and any copyright subsisting in an entry irrevocably becomes, at the time of entry, the sole property of the Promoter.
- The winners agree to be available for reasonable promotional and publicity purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, using the winner's name and image, including via the Promoter's social media and websites.
- Information collected from entrants is subject to the privacy policies of the Promoter, which can be found at www.eta.co.nz and will be handled in accordance with all applicable laws in New Zealand. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes consent by the entrant to the storage, use and disclosure of the entry details as set out in these Conditions of Entry and also constitutes acknowledgment by the entrant that Promoter may use overseas facilities to process, store or back up its information. However, this does not change any of the Promoter's commitments to safeguard the entrant's privacy.
- Entrants may access, and request correction of, their personal information held by the Promoter by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Any cancellation or modification to the Promotion will be notified on the Promoter’s website: www.eta.co.nz.
- If all or any part of any term or condition contained in these Conditions of Entry shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof) shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry to the extent of the unenforceability, invalidity or illegality and the other terms and conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision (or part thereof) had not been inserted herein.
- These Conditions of Entry shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and each entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
Eta Ripples – Polaroid On Pack Competition
Promotion Name: Eta Ripples – Polaroid On Pack Competition
Promoter Details: The "Promoter" is Eta, 39 Ash Road, Wiri, Auckland, New Zealand.
Promotional Period: Start Date: 09 October 2023, 3pm End Date: 22 October 2023, 11:59pm
All dates and times are local time in New Zealand. Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will be ineligible.
The Promotion is only open to entrants that:
· are New Zealand residents who are currently living in New Zealand;
· are aged 18 years or over;
· have a valid Facebook account; and
· comply with these Conditions of Entry.
Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter and any agency involved with the Promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period share their favourite NZ scenery photo that screams kiwi summer in the comments of the Facebook promotion post.
Multiple entries permitted.
Prize Details and Value of Prize Pool:
Prize Description: Each winning photo will feature on the front of pack of one of Eta Ripples' limited edition chip flavours in 2024. Each winner will receive a year’s supply worth of Eta Ripples (1 bag a week) (52 bags total to share with family and friends) and $1000 Prezzy Card.
Number of this prize:2 prize packs
RRP/Value per Prize: $1000 Prezzy Card, $155 worth of Eta Ripples Chips
Winning Method: The entries will be judged on creativity, quality, originality and alignment with the Eta brand. The Promoter will select the winners based on the judging criteria, and the judging will take place on the 23rd of October 2023.
The total value of each prize is NZD $1155, with a total prize pool value of NZD $2310. The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value (RRP) of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
Prize Winner Notification:
The winners will notified by using the contact details provided to the Promoter and could include a private message through social media channels or a public announcement on the comment section of the social media Promotion post. This notification will occur on the 23rd of October 2023.
Prize must be claimed within 2 days of the eligible winners being notified by the Promoter. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize may be redrawn or forfeited at the discretion of the Promoter.
Delivery of Prizes:
The year’s supply of Eta Ripples chips will be sent in 4 deliveries (approximately every 3 months) throughout the year. The first delivery of Eta Ripples, and the $1000 Prezzy Card, will be sent to the winners within 2 weeks of the winners providing their contact details and physical delivery address within New Zealand (excluding PO boxes). The Promoter accepts no liability for any delay for any reason beyond its reasonable control relating to the delivery of the prize.
The winning photos will feature on the front of pack of one of Eta Ripples' limited edition chip flavours in 2024. There will be two limited flavours, launching around late 26 February 2024, and the winning photos will appear on one pack each. The exact dates which the photos will appear on pack for will be determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. The Promoter will also determine which image appears on which Eta Ripples limited edition flavour. The winners' names will not be identified on the packaging in relation to the photos.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Meta. By entering this Promotion, you release Meta from any liability in respect of the Promotion. Meta will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by you as a result of participating in the Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By participating in this Promotion, the entrant accepts the Specific Terms and Standard Terms (which together are the “Conditions of Entry”).
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize(s) are not included.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- All entries, including any material submitted to enter the Promotion, become the property and copyright of the Promoter. By entering this competition, you assign copyright in your entry to the Promoter. You confirm that you own all intellectual property rights in relation to the photo image submitted as an entry into the Promotion and that use of the photo image by the Promoter in accordance with these Conditions of Entry will not infringe the copyright of any other rights of any person or entity. You provide the Promoter a perpetual, exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free licence to use the photo image in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Photo images submitted as entries must not include images of children under the age of 18 years, or any images of alcohol or products from competitors of the Promoter. Images must also not be inappropriate, offensive or objectionable.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and/or Fair Trading Act 1986.
- To the extent permitted by law, if for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize. Any cancellation, modification or suspension will be notified on the Website.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive, objectionable or defamatory comments or images, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win and may be deleted by the Promotor in its sole discretion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion (including any delay relating to the delivery of any prize) or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.